Personalized training and
resources for your employees and program administrators.
Concierge design, implementation, and program support from a dedicated success coach.
State of the art systems ensure data security and integrity.
Software as a Service (SaaS) plays nicely with your HRIS and Learning Management systems.
Mentoring has been around for thousands of years, so it isn’t a new thing. But it is a new thing for many participating in your mentoring program. To help your program succeed, you must help your participants succeed by educating them about the program and their roles.
MentorcliQ supports both Employees and Administrators throughout the mentoring program.
- JUST-IN-TIME TRAINING RESOURCES – The MentorcliQ Resource Library includes training documents, videos, and worksheets that provide the right guidance at the right time.
- ADMINISTRATOR TRAINING – MentorcliQ delivers short live training sessions for administrators to get them up an running on the system, and provides leave-behind documentation to keep them going. (Admins can always get additional training or help from their Dedicated Success Coach.)
- PARTICIPANT LAUNCH EVENT (Optional) – MentorcliQ can help you deliver a participant launch event designed to inform and excite employees in the program.
View A Sample Training Video
We’re in this together! We succeed when your programs succeed. That’s why we dedicate our best people to supporting you and your mentoring programs. Support highlights include:
Mentoring Success Plan
MentorcliQ will help make you successful by supporting you at every stage of your program lifecycle.
Design & Implement
Work with an expert to design award-winning development programs for your employees.
Program and Product Check-Ins
Montly 1-hr meetingto review program activity and health.
Mentoring Strategy Assessment
Annual 2-hour meeting to review strategic outcomes and goals.
Planning and configuration support for launching new programs and re-launching a new cycle for existing programs.
DEDICATED IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER
The MentorcliQ Implementation Engineer works with you to design, configure and deploy your mentoring programs. We make the process quick and easy. Some customers have even told us it was “fun.”
DEDICATED SUCCESS COACH
Your MentorcliQ Dedicated Success Coach is here to help you create and support successful mentoring and talent development programs. He or she is your point of contact for support needs, will help review program metrics, and help you think about program strategy.
FULLY MANAGED (optional)
Your own personal program administrator to do all the things to keep your employees raving about the program.
- Daily monitoring of activity, support, follow-up and engagement of participants.
- Monthly check-in with Program Stakeholders to share progress.
- Communication, content development, and delivery
- Key events such as Mentor Training, Program Launch, Mid-cycle Check-in, and Program Closure
24/7 EMAIL SUPPORT & M-F 8AM-6PM PHONE SUPPORT
We take data security, integrity, and privacy seriously. Of course, we will provide your IT group with more formal documentation on this stuff, but for now, here are a few highlights.
DATA INTEGRITY & PRIVACY
- Daily Backup
- Intrusion Testing
- Disaster Recovery
- Privacy Shield Certified
- SSL/Encrypted 256bit at rest
- Rackspace Hosting (US & Europe)
- Standards such as ISO 27002, SSAE16, SOC 1, 2, and 3
UPTIME GUARANTEE 99.9% MONTHLY UPTIME PERCENTAGE
IT groups love us, because MentorcliQ is easy to integrate with your existing systems and daily workflow. Our customers are using MentorcliQ alongside popular HR and learning systems such as Workday, Oracle, SuccessFactors (SAP), etc.
What it takes to get started
Simple deployment only requires two IT actions:
- Whitelist ***@mentorcliq.com email address so that participants can receive email from our mentoring system.
- Export select values from your HRIS system for use by the MentorcliQ profile during enrollment.